Monday, August 23, 2010

Lexi's Creations #21



Hello Everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful Monday! Things have been a bit busy for me, but good news I work on an Amazing DT for the Amazing Lexi and she gave me a little extra time this week. I so hate to be behind, but sometimes it just cannot be helped and that was today for me. Anyway, it's time for another challenge over at Lexi's Creations and this week we want to see embossing. Any kind of embossing, doesn't matter, just emboss it! For my card today I've used one of Lexi's new sentiments that can be found here at her new store and foil embossed papers...how easy is that. The sponsor this week is the lovely Lexi herself and she is offering up 5digi's of your choice...can you say hurray! You can see by my card how easy it can be so check out some more inspiration by the rest of the DT then get to work!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
xxAutumn
Papers are DCWV
Rhinestones are Basic Gray
Stickles around the sentiment
The foil flower was cut from the paper
Challenges:
Raise the Bar: Sketch(sorry blogger wouldn't let me download it)
Wild Orchid: Make it Sparkle (pink rhinestones and stickles around the sentiment...hopefully the shiny foil counts too! : )

6 comments:

Ulrike*** said...

...Hi,...what a wonderful card,..I love the colours so much...and the blossom - beautiful...wish u a great day Ulrike

Andrea said...

Hi! This is so very pretty!

maxine said...

Hi Autumn a lovely card, great lo and colour combo, congrats on your dt news too hugs maxine

Lexi said...

Fabulous card hunni..i adore the colours :D

hugs Lexi xxx

Anita Hovey said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar!

Farida Rone said...

OMG!!! your card is so elegant and gorgeous. Love the colours you used.
Hugs,
Farida