Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello Butterfly...

Good evening all! I was hoping to have this on a little sooner, but I was having difficulty finding my mojo today. Hope you all have been having a wonderful week and have a great weekend a head! Today's card is 'Jayden with Butterfly' from Sew Many Cards.




My card follows the sketch below from The Pink Elephant. I hope I have made it close enough to the sketch.




Here is a close-up of Jayden.

Jayden is colored with copics, but the blue sky background is chalk. I think I may have overdone it a little on the lower shading, but live and learn, I guess...I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon enough. Well, I guess that's it for now. I'll be back real soon with our next SMC challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!
xxAutumn



hallenges:
The Pink Elephant: Sketch
Whimsical Wednesdays: Photo Inspiration
Spoon Full of Sugar: Fun in the Sun

2 comments:

Bubbles said...

So pretty, such an adorable image! Thanks for joining us at ASFoS.
Joanne x

Welcome! said...

Oh how cute is this? Simply adorable! Great take on the sketch at TPE, thanks for playing along with us!