Saturday, December 11, 2010

Creative Inspirations#49

Hello everyone! Seems like ages since I've made a DT post but my vacation home was much needed and I loved seeing my family! Anyway, it's time for another challenge at Creative Inspirations and this week the theme is Anything Goes Chrstmas. I don't know about you all, but I still have so many christmas cards left to be made and the kids teachers gifts, I bet you'll find something you can enter. So, here's my card...

I've used the adorable James the Bear from LOTV and he was sent to me by my dear friend Loz, thanks hun! I also followed the LOTV sketch as I thought is was a nice simple one and I quite like it. The sentiment is a freebie from Bizy Becs, isn' t it fantastic!
Here's a close-up...don't know why the background looks green, but it's not, only the edges. He is of course colored with copics C7-1 and can I say I'm loving this shade of blueB39,26,&24 if your're interested. I decided to go with white flower soft and stickles for the garland.
Our sponsors this week are Stamp and create with a $10 voucher to their store and secondly Soft Pencil who is also giving away a $10 voucher.
Well, I think that about does it. Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday! I'll be baking and getting those teacher gifs done myself.
Thanks for stopping by,
xxAutumn
Challenges:
LOTV: Sketch
Bizzy Becs: Christmas

3 comments:

Deb said...

I love him in gray! What beautiful coloring on such a darling image. Really great. I'm excited to be on the Creative Inspiration Team with you and wish you a Fabulous Holiday season and an awesome New Year
Debs
xxx

jaine drake said...

Wow he's so cute. What a wonderful card. Hope you have a good christmas.

Loz said...

he's so cute! you should enter this in Bizzy Bec's December Christmas challenge here...
love that DP!! Gee.. I really should use my LOTV stamps more hehe!! ♥