Thursday, January 6, 2011

Simply Sassy

Hey All!!! You guys saw a while back I entered the Simply Sassy competition for a spellbinder and a spot on the new DT. Well, I didn't win the spellbinder, buuuuttttt......

....you are now visiting the blog of a member of the NEW Simply Sassy DT!! I cannot tell you how excited I was to get that e-mail asking me to join the team!

There are 5 regular DT members and we will have guest DT's as well, so make sure your your checking the blog for your chance to be on the team!

We will have weekly tutorials and a guest in the Simply Sassy Spotlight. Make sure you're using your stamps and leave us comments so we can come and visit you! Also, if there's anything you've seen on my blog that you'd like to see in a tutorial, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Now, stop by the Simply Sassy site and check out the blogs of my fellow DT members as they are a fabulous bunch of ladies!

DT members are:

Maria Therese
(DT leader)

Tracey

Kathrin

Erica

Me

Our posts begin next week, so make sure your on the lookout!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
xxAutumn

8 comments:

Patricia Mae said...

Autumn thats awesome and I love that stamp Im off to check them out now.
~Patricia

Crafteezee said...

Congratulations Autumn, looking forward to working with you. Hugs Tracy x

Loz said...

Woo Hoo Autumn!! Congratulations, can't wait to see all your stunning creations with these beauties ♥

♥Gemma♥ said...

Congrats Autumn on your new DT position at Simply Sassy and cant to see what you create!!
You have a gorgeous blog with lots of stunning creations so i have a little something on my blog for you :o)
hugs and xxx

cheryl said...

oh well done,hun well desrved too I might add look forward too seeing your makes,hugs cheryl xxxx

Tracy said...

Whoop Whoop, you go girl.. big hugs and congrats to you... well done.
Hugs
Tracy

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Congratulations!!!!!

sue said...

Congrats, Autumn! I think your colouring and cards are sensational! And those images look so cute... I may yet turn from a scrapbooker to a cardmaker just to play with all the cute images around! LOL!