Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sweet Pea





Here is the layout I did for the Bobunny sketch challenge shown above.

Most of the paper I used for this challenge was from the love bandit line.
The flower, butterflies, title and journaling card
are all sprayed with a glimmer ( Ranger-perfect pearls and water) that I made.






I loved this sketch because it didn't require a lot of emblishments. I guess I'm what you might call a "clean" scrapper. I prefer things simple and pretty and for the photos to be the center of attention. This challenge was perfect for me and I really enjoyed making my daughter's first pages.















Here are some close-ups. You can actually see some of the sparkle and the inking around the edges of the flower. Also, I made the matching brad for the flower with my i-top.



























2 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Beautiful layouts!! You've got a real talent!!! I would love to invite you to Sew Many Layouts as well as Sew Many Challenges for some awesome challenges, fun, freebie images and prizes!!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment! Hope to see you soon!

KmoRakefet said...

Congrats. She is SOOO sweet :-)
Beatiful layout :-)