Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So I'm new to this bloging thing and nobody will probably read this but i was thinking about entering a contest and to my suprise you had to have a blog to do it. I'm thirty years old and though I was once computer savvy I am not any longer. I'm now the old lady kids will laugh at really have no clue what I'm doing. I use to be a quick learner so maybe I'll get lucky and things will go well. In the end I'm hoping this will turn out to be a good outlet for me as I've been living in Oklahoma for 1 year now and I haven't made a singe friend and will most likely leave in two years or less...'Oh the life of a military wife! Well, ta ta for now and if you found this I'm sorry but hopefully you at least got a little chuckle out of it. I will try to do better.

No comments: