Thursday, March 4, 2010

Motivet Challenge



Here is the card I made for the motivet sketch challenge.

This was my first card challenge and it was very challenging for me.

Coloring this cat was the first time I REALLY used my copics and obviously I have a lot to learn, but, practice makes perfect. There is no sentiment yet as I've not decided what I"m going to use it for, but I think it looks good without one so I may not even put one on. Anyway, I decided to also make the inside pretty so that's what you see below. I've seen the inside of cards decorated a lot lately and I really like it so I thought I'd give it a shot. Overall I'm pretty happy with how this turned out and I'll will continue to practice with my copics. Feel free to leave any helpful tips and Thanks for looking!









No comments: