Saturday, March 27, 2010

TGF Battle Royal Challenge


Hello everyone, I'm in a competition that The Greeting Farm is having and this is the card I made and is going into that competition. For this competition we are in groups of four or five and every week one person in the group has to make a card. The card will be voted on by the public and players(we can't vote on out own groups card) so, please show our group, The Stampers of Darkness, some support and vote for our card starting Sunday. Click here to go to TGF gallery. You will need to register to vote, but that's pretty easy. Thanks for your support. Below I've listed the members of my group and my chalenges. Please stop by my teammates blogs and see their lovely creations! Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for your support, Autumn

Team members:
Loz
KmoRakefet
Amber
Challenges I've Entered :
Sew Many Challenges- #9 Punch It
Copic Creations- technique tutorial- I used Ethnic skin tones
Pollycraft Monday #36- Sparkly things-I glimmered flowers & have rinestones
Fab-N-Funky Challenges - favorite technique-glimmer mist (on flowers)
Oh, Alice - Fine print(some sort of print on your card)
Paper Sundaes - Picture inspiration
Roses On Paper -Punch it
Simple Doodles - Layers...I think I have a lot of those, my flowers, background of image, and of course the card itself.
The Creative Cottage- Sparkle -my flowers have been sprayed w/glimmer and have rhinestones


18 comments:

kim.mom said...

Great card! Love that sassy image! Those flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at SMC and good luck at TGF!!!

~Jeri~ said...

WOw Autumn!! Great card!!! Love the colors and you colored the image perfectly!! Best of luck to you and your team during the competition at TGF and Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges this week!!

coldwaters2 said...

Golly gosh Autumn this is fabulous the colours and image are stunning and just love how you have incorporated the punched items thank you for joining the challenge at SMC
Hugs
Lorraine x GDT

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is gorgeous! Love all the beautiful colours used!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Oh Alice.
Kristy xx

Ginny said...

too cute, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

Tracy said...

love this card the design and papers look fab and that image is so sweet, you have coloured her beautifully. Thanks for joining in with this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge. Tracy x

Becky said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful sparkle!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
Love Becky xx

Amy said...

pure sweetness your card is..beautiful in color

~Jeri~ said...

Hey Autumn!
I hate to message ya here but I'm having problems emailing ya. Everytime I email ya it gets kicked back to me. If you have another email address, could you please email me please!
Thanks!!
~Jeri~

Alica said...

really cute! love the flowers!

Rose said...

oh this is too cute and i love all the layers :) thanks for joining us on simple doodles

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun Retro card. I love it.

Thank you for participating in the Sew Many Cards Challenge this week!

mycardz said...

Another gorgeous card!!

Cheri said...

Good Luck with your TGF challenge. Lovely card. Thanks for joining SMC challenges.

Unknown said...

Great card love the layout. Thanks for playing at SMC

Sammi said...

Great colours! Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice this week!
Sammi
xxx

Shana said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love your flowers and colouring! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - hope to see you again next week!

Unknown said...

love it, love it, love it!!! thanks so much for playing along with at SD.
TRish