Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Golfer Guy



Good day everyone! Hope you all have had an excellent start to your week. Things have been good here, but a little busy. Anyway, I got this golfer dude as a freebie from Kenny K's a while back and thought he'd be perfect for my BIL's birthday card. I haven't colored too many boys and I know nothing about golf, so this was a little challenging for me. I've had him colored up for a couple of days, but just haven't had the time to finish til now.




I decided to base my card on this sketch at MoJo Monday. I think it follows pretty well, but I'm not all that certain about my sentiment...guess I should look into getting some more.



Here's a close-up of my golfer. I tried out a new color combo for his skin, and I think I've found one I really like, YAY! It seems I am forever changing skin tones and never seem to hit the right one. If you're wondering I used YR00, E000 &0000 and I think his skin is perfectly peachy!

I actually remembered to take a pic of the copic's...go me!
Well, that's it, pretty simple since it's for a boy. I'll hopefully be back on here soon with another card for you...it's all colored, just gotta put it together. Have a fabulous day!
Thanks for stopping by!
xxAutumn
Challenges:
MoJo Monday: Sketch
Fab'N'Funky: Spotty, Dotty, and Stretchy Stripes
Papertake Weekly: White and Bright

5 comments:

Loz said...

He's great Autumn! Love the skin colour, not too pink (spesh for a man!)... I know what you mean about the sentiments... I NEED some too!! Have a great day ♥

Deanna said...

Adorable!
Thanks for playing with LRW!
Dee - dt

Farida Rone said...

Cute card. Great colors.
Hugs,
Farida

Mandy said...

Fabulous card.

Thanks for joining us at PTW this week.

Mandy

Emma H said...

Awesome card, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky