Sunday, August 29, 2010

More News!!

Hello everyone! Sorry I have not posted in a few days, I have been away at a Women Of Faith conference and just got back last night. It was a blast, but I'm sooo exhausted! ON to my news!


I made it on to the Southern Girls design team! I'm sooo excited and can't wait to get started! There are two teams and the challenges will be bi-weekly with 2 prizes each...1 for Australia/ New Zealand and 1 for the Everyone else...isn't that fabulous! The first challenge begins on Sept.9th, but I'm on the second team that starts on the 23rd. For all the deets check out the challenge site here. Can't wait to see you there!
Also, I'll be guest designing at Raise the Bar next week! I made their top3 for this card and won a guest DT spot! It's gonna be a great challenge, so be sure to check it out!
Have a great day!
xxAutumn

5 comments:

Ulrike*** said...

...congratulations...it's a great honor to do a job like this...have a great day Ulrike

Loz said...

Oh Wow!! You're going to be busy with these DTs... congrats!! Can't wait to see all your creation ♥

Faye said...

Congratulations on both your DT spots, well deserved girl! xxx

Farida Rone said...

Congratulations Autumn,
You really deserve them. Your creations are wonderful and you are very creative.
Hope to play with you sometime in your new DT challenge.
Hugs,
Farida

Stef H said...

well are you ever on a roll! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

hugs :)