Saturday, October 2, 2010

Creative Inspirations #44

Hello Everyone! It's time again for another challenge at Creative Inspirations.
This weeks sponsors are:
Due to being in October are regular sponsor Fantastic Ribbons are here giving away to the lucky winner:A Mixed Bag of Christmas Pudding Buttons in Red & Green.
We also have Ellephantastic sponsoring us this week too and the lovely Heather is offering the winner 4 Digi images from her store.You will be spoilt for choice so go take a peek!Heather also runs a challenge blog here.So why not go take a look and join in.

We would like to thank both our sponsors this week for their kind generosity.
This week we have a theme, we would like to see some get well cards. Here's mine..


This is my first get well card and the first time I've used this adorable image(compliments of Loz!). No sketches or anything this time around, I did it all by my lonesome...haven't done that in a while, lol. I originally had some other papers in mind, but they were kind of dark and I thought to myself shouldn't this cheer someone up? So, I searched out and found some brighter colors and it's growing on me. Well, that's it for me today!
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out what the rest of the DT has come up with. I look forward to seeing your creations!
Have a great day!
xxAutumn

6 comments:

Loz said...

hey, love your colouring of this one! such a cute image!
loving the new-look blog too... much brighter than the last one!!
Have a great week ♥

cheryl said...

oh hun really love what you have done this week its one brilliant card so love that image too hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Ulrike*** said...

...what a beautiful card,..I love the motif and your coloration,..so lovely,....wish u a great day...Ulrike

Dorcas said...

Hi Autumn! You did such a lovely job here. Your image is perfect and the colors would definately cheer someone up. :-)

Cor* said...

So colorful and 'stinkin' sweet. Sorry I couldn't resist!

jaine drake said...

Gorgeous card Autumn and I love those flowers.