Monday, November 15, 2010

Lexi's Creations #27

Hey all! It's time again for another challenge over at Lexi's! This week we want to see projects with traditional Christmas colors. Our sponsor this week is Letraset.

For my project I've created some cute little tags with one of Lexi's new images that can be found here. The tags were cut with my circuit and the images were colored with copics. That's it, easy peasy, and now I'm that much close to being ready for Christmas!

Make sure you stop by to see what the rest of the DT has to show you and to check out the rest of Lexi's new images that were showcasing!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

xxAutumn

1 comment:

Ulrike*** said...

....wonderful,..I love these tags,...classical christmas colours, nice motifs,...great....wish u the best...Ulrike