Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sugar Nellie Fairies

Hello all! Got another Sugar Nellie for you today! I do so love these images...can't wait to get some actual rubber! This one's just for me, no DT stuff to go thru, so here's the card...
I've been working on coloring this up for a while now and today seemed like a good day to get it finished up. I think there's like a day left in the current Sugar Bowl challenge (sketch below) so I'm entering that to.


If I told you how long this simple sketch took me, you all would laugh at me! That's the price you pay for not paying attention to how large you're printing your image I guess. Even with that simple sketch I didn't have a whole lot of room to work with.
Here's a close-up of the couple. It took me forever to decide what color those wings should be and in the end I just kept adding colors til I liked it, lol! The blue part of the background is Copics and idk if you can tell but around the outer edges I went into the blue with yellow chalk. The green at the bottom is also done with chalk.
Well, that's it, decided to keep this one simple so even a man could appreciate it, lol. Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!
xxAutumn
Challenges:
Paper Sundaes: For the Boys

7 comments:

Loz said...

gorgeous image and colouring Autumn!! Love the colours and the simple embellies. Have a great day ♥

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgoues image,hun and just love the coulrs you have used,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Autumn.
I love the colours you've used, and the papers match perfectly.
Your colouring is awesome!

Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.

Love Elaine xx

Ulrike*** said...

...what a stunning card,...the coloured motif - wonderful,....wish u the best....Ulrike

Pattie said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes for our boys/men challenge!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, I love that image and your coloring is fantastic!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Karina said...

Looks great and romantic! Lovely image you used. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes for our boys/men challenge!
Karina