... a Tea-Light box card.
I used the fabulous Bad Hare Day. There's not a lot of room for embellishments on here so it's lite on stuff, but I did the best with the space I had. The papers are Prima Jack and Jill. and I colored her to match them.
Here's a close-up of her. I've used different colored for her skin...I'd like to try to achieve something similiar to the look of distress inks, so I'll keep working on it. I've also colored her outfit a bit differently. She's supposed to have an apron, but I like the way this looks.
Here's a side view of the card opened. The inside's not quite finished yet, but we'll get there when I know what it's gonna be used for. I've used a ribbon to hold my box to the card so you can untie it and put the box where you'd like.
A closer view of the box shows the six candels inside.
Close-up of the flowers
My copics! A much shorter list than yesterday,lol.
Here's the box template I made for the tutorial I did on the Simply Sassy DT Blog. The short of this is to cut around the outside then scor on all lines. Cut along all dark lines and fold along all dotted lines.
The card measurements are 6" x 10" then score 4&1/2" in from both sides. Decorate as you like. For the full tutorial please visit the Sassy blog .
Think that about does it. Hope you've enjoyed my project! Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!