Friday, July 22, 2011

Simply Boho and an announcement

Hello lovely people! Today I have the wonderful Boho Chic to share with you and and overdue announcement. First, the announcement...


you won't wanna miss these beauties!! That start time is 3 am CST for those of you and the US. Sorry this is coming so late, hubby's been out of town for almost a week and DD's been sick and I've still been dealing with my Sister's invites so it just slipped my mind to tell you. Ok, now on to the next thing...


 ...Boho Chic. She was supposed to be on a much more elaborate scale, but turns out the way I colored DID NOT go with the card I already had made up and it was a better option to make a new card rather than a new girl...even if it is a little simple. I like it, but I think I'll like it more once I get some words on there...just couldn't decide on something and it had to be done.


Here's a closer view of her coloring. I do at least like how that turned out. I was going for a sepia effect(accept for her face) and I really like how the colors turned out. Alright well, I guess that's it for now. I'm going to try to post those wedding invites later today and Saturday will be the blog hop with lot's of inspiration and maybe a few prizes along the way!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
xxAutumn

14 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Autumn, your colouring is stunning.

Donna x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just gorgeous your coloring is just amazing hugs cheryl xxxx

Debbie said...

Best laid plans... Lovely card, the sepia effect is great.she's a beautiful image.Love it.Debbie x

THERESA said...

Your coloring is so good, love this, just perfect as is!!
lotsa luv

Janice said...

Great colouring - great cards! Jx

Sheila said...

Oh no came here for the hop and its not here yet boo hoo! WIll simply need to come back later hopefully! Sheila:)X Fab card btw, Sheila:)X

Karen said...

Snap Sheila - great card though love her!! Smiles. I'll check back later for your blog hop post.xx

Hazel said...

Just love the colours on this card - sepia coloured shades just look so effective. Great card. Hazel x

marion said...

Lovely card !! This image is so cute it doesn't need much on a card. Hugs, Marion

Christine L said...

I'm on my way along the blog hop..... and just LOVE your card! Fabulous colouring... and brilliant layout!
Hugs
Christine x

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is gorgeous. I love the layout and the colours.That girl is stunning;)

Unknown said...

Hi Autumn, love this card - such a great image this one and great layout.

I too love the Lord and love when I come across a fellow believer. Take care and God bless. Trish x

allex said...

Stunning card Autumn .... I'm kinda glad you had to change it !!! (if you know what I mean !! lol)

Hugs, Sandra xx

Julie said...

Love the way you've coloured your image! x