Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Southern Girls Challenge #28

Hello all! It's time again for another challenge over at Southern Girls. This week our theme is pretty east as it's Anything Goes! Our wonderful sponsors this week are Robyn's Fetish and  Paper Pretties. I got the pleasure of working with a cute image from Robyn's Fetish and here's what I made...


 ... a nice CAS card for me this week.  I've left the sentiment blank so it can be used for whatever when I need it. I actually colored this to match some other papers, but after putting the blue in there I didn't like it and luckily these(DCWV) worked ok.


Here's  closer view of puppy over the wall. I gotta say I'm pretty happy with how it turned out color wise as I really wasn't sure about the bricks to begin with.

Well, that's all for me today, be sure to stop by the Southern Girls blog to see what the rest of the girls have come up with!

Have a great day!
xxAutumn

1 comment:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just stunning the detail on this is just amazing hugs cherylxxx