Monday, October 17, 2011

A Sassy Fashionista and a couple freebies!

Hello all!! Today I've got an older Sassy to share with you. Here is...


 ...'Fashionista' and you can find her here with Laid Back Dude. This card is a little bit different as it opens when you untie the bow and what's left is the brown layer and the doily. Unfortunately, I don't have any other pics to share with you as out of nowhere I started feeling real sick last night and I had to hurry up and finish this. I also want to do a couple more things to the inside, but I will share them when it's done. 
The beautiful papers are MME and the flowers are WOC. I got the little keys and locks and fluffly pearly stuff at my local hobby store(hobby lobby)

Ok, so I said I had some freebies for you,  so here they are...




Enjoy! I've got a few more christmas ones in the works so if you like these be sure to keep watching.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
xxAutumn 

5 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card Autumn. Hope you're feeling better soon sweetie.

Becky Dunham said...

What a sweet card Autumn! I hope you feel better soon dear. Thanks for the freebies - these are adorable!

allex said...

Sorry to hear you weren't too well Autumn, hope you are better this morning!! Stunning card, love your colour combo and the tie on the side !!!

Hugs, Sandra xx

cheryl said...

oh gosh that is one stunning card hun just love the colors and amazing detail,love the freebies too hun perfect hugs cherylxxxx

Loz said...

she's gorgeous, love the colours x