Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sassy Pencil Keeper

Hello all! Boy this week has just flown by! We've had a holiday here in the US and I have not stopped all week. First I was preparing for out Thanksgiving feast and then doing my annual Black Friday shopping. To say I'm tired would probably be an under statement, but on a good note, I've got almost all my shopping done, yay!! So i haven't yet gotten to my sassy inspiration for this week which is this...


 ... little desk caddy. I liked the idea that this 'Book Club' girl was also an artist and we artists need a place to keep our pencils and such so I cam up with this. the smaller one is magnetic and great for all those little things. Here is a pic of it filled...


The top one is more true to color.  Wouldn't it be nice if these things could just always come out the same. Anyway, the pics don't do it justice, it looks much better IRL. I'm now not completely taken with the flower so I could be changing that, but I do want it to get used, so i don't want to put too much stuff on it. There are some stickles that aren't showing up and I'm going to look for a mini sticky pad to put in the from but then it will be finished.

That's all for now, but I have some really exciting news to share. I just found and I want to make something to go along with the post, so I'll be back soon with that! Hope all of you in the US had a wonderful Thanksgiving and everyone else had a great week! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
xxAutumn

5 comments:

Catherine said...

This is fab, love this stamp...

Doreen said...

What a fabulous set,love the image.xxx

square said...

very nice
http://whatissoftware55.blogspot.com/

Dobra said...

For you loved it as always
wonderful work done
Beautifully painted stamp
A whole presents itself simply
very beautifully

Unknown said...

This is super cute! I've ordered the new release andlook forward to inking them up!

Congrats on your win at TOMIC! Your project was gorgeous!
Sarah