Friday, September 3, 2010

Raise the Bar Guest DT

Happy Friday Everyone! I know I've been a little AWOL lately, but I've got all this DT work I've got to do before I can get on to "my" stuff, and quite frankly I'm a bit of a slow crafter, but pretty soon you'll be tired of seeing my cards, lol. Anyway, you may remember last week I made top 3 at Raise the Bar and that got me a guest DT spot for this week, thanks Joni! Ok, so the theme this week is "U R" Looking Good and what that means is make a card based on your blog...how cool is that...I thought it was just a fab idea! I MAY have gone a little overboard here, but I love the card so you'll just have to live with it! :) Sooo, here's my card...
OMGosh, I had sooo much fun making this card...well, except when I ran out of tape, lol! You may be thinking this looks nothing like my blog, sorry, I don't have polka dot papers in my stash. However, I did use colors that you can find on my blog and I think my blog is a little shabby chic like this card(i think). My layout does follow the current CLP sketch( well, I added the flowers and butterflies, but otherwise were good). Sorry I forgot to get a pic of that sketch, but you can find it here.


This is Tilda with Peony from the wedding collection...had this one stamped out for forever and she just called out to me for this! She is colored with copics which I will list later and though you can't tell very well in the photo(if you look closely by the white flower you can tell a little bit) I pinked up her background with pebbles chalk.

These awesome butterflies were made with my cricut Lacy Labels cart, as was the sentiment. Those pretty DP's are from the Basic Gray Porcelain collection.



"The Flowers" Oh' how I agonized over these! This grouping consists of Magnolia, Prima, and Wild Orchid flowers. The other 'stuffing's' are from my local Hobby Lobby...I practically live at that place, lol! Well, that's it, I'm done I hope you liked it! I will be back tomorrow with my first Creative Inspirations post and I think you're gonna like that one, well, I hope so at least, so stay tuned. Thanks for stopping by!

Have a FAB day!
xxAutumn

Copics:
R22, 32, 20, 00 Dress
YR02,00,000 Flower
E49,47,55 Shoes
YR00; E000,0000 Skin
YG67,63 Stem
E33, 31; Y32 Hair

Challenges:
CLP: Sketch

17 comments:

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

I think it's just gorgeous i love all the small details and the colors are so soft and chic.This is another of my maggie in the wishlist too lol! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CARD,RubyM:)

cheryl said...

oh wow think this is stunning so love all the detail on this,hugs cheryl xxxx

Cabio Tse said...

Wow you did great details on this card. Lovely coloring on Tilda and great picked on the embellishment & dp :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Leonie said...

OMKG its totally gorgeous! Love all the different elements. so much to look at and all pretty! Just stunning
Hugs Leonie

Ulrike*** said...

...what a wonderful card,...so cute,...beautiful designed,...and a great coloration...have a great day Ulrike

Rene said...

Sooo sweet! Just like your sentiment says :)
She is a beauty! :)

Barb Hardeman said...

Completely gorgeous! I love the dp's you used and the butterflies are just stunning! Such a great job! Beautiful coloring, beautiful card!
Hugs,
Barb

Card Crazy said...

All the detail is wonderful. A truly beautiful card I love it.
Sue S.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Autumn...really shabby chic feel....and I'm a sucker for shabby chic...Your coloring is super as always.
hugs

Loz said...

Ooh la la! Love this one Autumn, the papers are so pretty and so is your colouring! I love that image! Have a great weekend ♥

Lisette Morris said...

Gorgeous paper and gorgeous coloring! She is one of my favorites! Great card!

Carissa said...

Wow, all the detail. Your card is beautiful.

Christina C. said...

Soooooo sweet!!! Love it!

Nancy said...

Autumn, this card is absolutely magnificent! I like your interpretation of the theme also. Your colors are wonderful as is the overall effect. Beautiful job.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Breath taking creation! Your card is amazing. Wow so much detail. I could just stare at it for hours! Your coloring is totally amazing!!!!! And the paper you used is so yummy. Every detail just flows together beautifully. Thank you so much for playing along in this months CLP Sketch challenge.
Hugs Bonnie
CLP Designer

Elise said...

Oh wow wow wow! This is GOR-GEOUS! The colors you've used, your colouring of Tilda, the beautiful flowers and dps .. everything is just stunning! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

Hugs,
Elise

Chelsea said...

Goodness, this is stunning! I can see why you had so much fun making it! Adorable image with wonderful coloring. Beautiful papers, flowers and those tiny pearl sprays are gorgeous.
Thanks for taking on this sketch, hope to see you back for the next CLP challenge.
Luv,
Chelsea