Monday, March 5, 2012

A little something to get by...


... because I'm on the mend, or so I hope. As some of you may know I've been struggling with some really severe back pain for some time now and last week I started physical therapy. Well, turns out it's gonna get worse before it gets better :(  The first day(last Tuesday) was good, but then things went down hill and by Friday I could barely move my arm...luckily I had my second appointment then, but unfortunately I've still been in a lot of pain and my husband had to leave town on Saturday so to top it off I've got four kids to myself...what fun! I've been taking it easy so as not to aggrivate anything and it's feeling better today, so i think my plan is working. I suspect after tomorrow's appointment things will really be felling better and I can get DD's dress finished...so close and it's looking good,yay, and then back to some paper crafts.

I didn't want to leave you all in the lurch having finally gotten back into the swing of things so I thought I could at least share this pic with you that I took a few years back. Maybe it's not your cup of tea, but I really like it. This is actually a reflection in a mud puddle. Just amazing where you can find beauty sometimes isn't it. Oh' and that really is the sun not my flash, to me, this was just a perfect shot! Hope you like it! I'll be back as soon as I can.

xxAutumn

2 comments:

Anne said...

So sorry to hear that you are in pain! Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs, Anne.

Shazza said...

hope you start to feel the benefit soon. I had severe back pain a few years ago, load of physio and then a core strengthening class helped a bit but what really did the trick for me was acupuncture, it was sore to get done becasue the muscles were all in spasm but the results were very quick and so worht those few minutes of discomfort. Take care x