Sunday, February 13, 2011

Creative Inspirations #53

Hey all! It's time again for another challenge at Creative Inspirations! This week we want to see some distressing. We also have two fabulous sponsors this week. Our monthly sponsor Simon Says Stamp with a $10 voucher to their store and Stitchy Bear Stamps has also donated a $10 voucher to spend in their shop. Stitchy also gave us a few images to work with and I've chosen this.....

...image called 'buddies'. For whatever reason i dicided I thought this image would look cook in black and white, so I gave it a shot. I haven't done full b&w before, so I wasn't too sure about the colors, but I think it turned out ok. The papers are from two different stacks and I distressed them all with my Tim Holtz distressor. The words are actually stickers from yet another stack and I put them on paper so I could distress them as well.



Here's a close-up of the couple. Then, I guess that's it, clean and simple today. I think left like this it can be given to a boy or girl.

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the DT have come up with.

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Laney said...

Fabulous card Autumn!!super image and distressing
hugs
laney

cheryl said...

hi hun this is one awesome card,love what you have created works so well with the colours you have used hugs cheryl xxxxx

stitchy said...

Autumn, love your style, and never thought of doing them kids in black and white and I LOVE IT...that red heart set's it off perfect..super card hun...thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent with me

stitchy
xoxox

Cor* said...

OMG this is totally amazing! totally young love at it's finest! Great touch with the red heart! Super coloring! OMG you have inspired me BIG TIME!!

jude said...

Gorgeous card hun just adore this image .Works so well with the layout /designa nd colours used.Absolutely fab!
Have good week hugs judex

Loz said...

love the b&w colouring... red is the best contrast colour with them! love it! ♥

allex said...

Amazing card Autumn the way you have shaded those two using just greys is gorgeous - the red just serves to set it off !!

Hugs, sandiblu xx

Julie said...

I love this card - the black and white colour scheme is lovely!

x