Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spread Your Wings...

Hey there all my lovely followers and visitors! It's been a few days since I've posted, but I have been working. I've got lots of pic today, so I'll get on with it.

This is 'Spread Your Wings' from the latest Simply Sassy release which I've made for my Sassy Inspiration card. I've colored her with copics which you'll find below.


Here's the full card. This is called a Double Side Step card and I found my instructions here, but I did change the measurements a bit. I know she looks a little green, but she actually matches better then you might think. The papers are a mix of shades of blue and are actually a little blue/green in places...it's hard to get a good pic at 2am, lol. The butterflies and swirlies were cut with my Cricut and the paper is g.c.d. Ella Blue and they are scrummy!!
My care has a little twist....



The decorative top is actually a tag...I'm very proud of myself for this one, lol! It seems like everyone else is always using beautiful tags on there creations, but I never know what to do with them. This one just fell into place, and I'm quite happy about it...I feel like I've joined a club,lol.


Here's another view so you can see the dimension. The little tag by the front butterfly is actually sticking out a bit. I don't have it permanently in place yet as I'm not sure what it will be used for, so it kept on sliding while I was taking pics.


Here are your copics, there was lots of shading on this one, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
That's all for me today. Me and DD are a bit under the weather again, so I'm gonna relax today. Hope you and yours are healthy and having a great week!
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness Autumn,this is such a beautiful card,I so love how you've used your butterflies,Stunning,Julie x

Lou said...

Hi! totally gorgeous Autumn,she is a real sweetie and great design!!
hugs Lou.xx

Crafteezee said...

Love your step card Autumn and what a fab colour choice. Gorgeous hun. Hugs Tracy x

Loz said...

Oh wow, GORGEOUS!! I love the step card thing! And those butterflies with the pearl string look amazing!! Lets not forget your incredible colouring.. I am so coming over to use your markers :) One day!! LOL!!
Have a great day, DH starts her first day of primary school today... deep breath... am praying for no tears (hers or mine!) ♥

kaylou said...

Awww I just love it... she looks amazing, love the colours and style,... and the tag is perfect addition too.
Hugsd Kaylou xx

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just stunning,love the image and the coulrs are just perfect,hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Hope you & your daughter start to feel a bit better soon. I've left you a comment on the Sassy Blog but also wanted to say that I take much longer - you mentioned about it taking you a long time to make on the Sassy blog, there's so much care & attention to detail in this.
Paula (PEP)

Erica said...

Oh my, this is so gorgeous!!! From the darling image to the colour choice to the card pattern, it's just perfect :D!

Hugs,
Erica

Loz said...

hey.. award for you on my blog should you accept it! Hope you're having a great day! ♥

Heather Huggins said...

Oh she's adorable. Love the black..